Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A prayer for my fellow residents

Psalm 25:10 All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.

What a wonderful verse to choose for the resident CMDA blog. The powerful, life-giving word of God: that all the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness. What a joy to know that this is the God we are saved unto for eternity. I think most residents at some point think to themselves, I don't even remember what path I am on! But God knows, and He designs it as good. It is filled with constant reminders of His love and faithfulness if I have eyes to see. My prayer for all my fellow residents as well as myself is for our residency to not be a journey devoid of any reminders of Him, but rather a season lived in the daily reality of Psalm 25:10.

No comments: